Paper posters are an advertising classic still widely used today. Using paper posters is the best way to announce seasonal offers (e.g. campaigns) or invite visitors to a scheduled event. Paper posters are also the most preferable option for the light boxes at bus stops.
While paper is really not the most weather-proof material, this is compensated by our high-quality printing ink that will retain its rich colours for a long time, even in our hard Northern climate conditions. In addition to that, the printing inks we use are all sustainable and environmentally friendly thanks to our state-of-the-art printing technology, and have a significantly smaller ecological footprint.
You can order both matte and glossy posters from us as desired. Digit uses almost odourless printing inks for printing posters – thanks to this, you can also use our posters as a tasteful design element at your home or office.
Material: 150 g – 200 g paper
Let us know your size and quantity!
We use the following designing software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS4
– Adobe Illustrator CS4
– Corel X7
– Print files should preferably be submitted in editable PDF format, i.e. in composite PDF format with a scale of 1:1.
– Fonts must be converted to curves.
– Colours must conform to the .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. a composite PDF with CMYK or CMYK/spot colours is required.
– The name of your print file must reflect its content, communicating the information concerning the name and dimensions of the job contained in the file. Also avoid accented characters in your file names.
– Digit Print uses printers working with CMYK colour profiles.
– To obtain the most accurate CMYK colour profile result you must also provide the PMS code.
– Higher-resolution files are preferable, in keeping with higher quality and greater sharpness.
– When decreasing the aspect ratio in the file, the resolution must be increased according to the ratio.
– Files with a size of up to 2 GB may be submitted via the Wetransfer environment to the sales manager and/or project manager.
– We accept files sent via the Dropbox environment.
– Files can be uploaded to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are retained for 1–2 days before they are removed from the FTP server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
User name: digit.ftp