As suggested by its name, wide-format printing allows you to cover large surfaces to communicate your message. The printing technology and materials used to print on are perfectly suited for outdoor use – reliably protected from weather and UV radiation.
Note! We can also arrange flawless installation of all wide-format printed items, if needed.
Background walls for fairs
Information for the designer
We use the following designing software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS4
– Adobe Illustrator CS4
– Corel X7
– Print files should preferably be submitted in editable PDF format, i.e. in composite PDF format with a scale of 1:1.
– Fonts must be converted to curves.
– Colours must conform to the .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. a composite PDF with CMYK or CMYK/spot colours is required.
– The name of your print file must reflect its content, communicating the information concerning the name and dimensions of the job contained in the file. Also avoid accented characters in your file names.
– Digit Print uses printers working with CMYK colour profiles.
– To obtain the most accurate CMYK colour profile result you must also provide the PMS code.
– Higher-resolution files are preferable, in keeping with higher quality and greater sharpness.
– When decreasing the aspect ratio in the file, the resolution must be increased according to the ratio.
SUBMITTING THE FILES
– Files with a size of up to 2 GB may be submitted via the Wetransfer environment to the sales manager and/or project manager.
– We accept files sent via the Dropbox environment.
– Files can be uploaded to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are retained for 1–2 days before they are removed from the FTP server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
User name: digit.ftp