PVC vinyl plastic is undoubtedly the most popular material used today for printing advertising messages. Digit offers banners of high-quality PVC material, printed with UV resistant inks. Thus, our banners are ready to be used throughout the year without your advertisements suffering any damage from wind, sunlight or changing temperatures. Naturally, you can also use PVC banners indoors. In addition to their durability, PVC banners are flexible and easy to clean.
If planning to use a larger sized advertisement, multiple PVC banners can be successfully combined. Our banners are ready for installation right from the start. Sewn and/or welded edges, polyester ropes and eyelets and/or tunnels on the edges and corners of the banners take care of that.
PVC banners can also be printed on a mesh made of PVC material. PVC mesh banners do not catch wind so much, and also allow the light to shine through. That is why this option is ideally suited for covering very large surfaces. PVC mesh is mostly seen covering large facades or even whole buildings.
Material: PVC fabric 450 g/m2; PVC mesh 270 g/m2
We use the following designing software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS4
– Adobe Illustrator CS4
– Corel X7
– Print files should preferably be submitted in editable PDF format, i.e. in composite PDF format with a scale of 1:1.
– Fonts must be converted to curves.
– Colours must conform to the .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. a composite PDF with CMYK or CMYK/spot colours is required.
– The name of your print file must reflect its content, communicating the information concerning the name and dimensions of the job contained in the file. Also avoid accented characters in your file names.
– Digit Print uses printers working with CMYK colour profiles.
– To obtain the most accurate CMYK colour profile result you must also provide the PMS code.
– Higher-resolution files are preferable, in keeping with higher quality and greater sharpness.
– When decreasing the aspect ratio in the file, the resolution must be increased according to the ratio.
– Files with a size of up to 2 GB may be submitted via the Wetransfer environment to the sales manager and/or project manager.
– We accept files sent via the Dropbox environment.
– Files can be uploaded to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are retained for 1–2 days before they are removed from the FTP server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
User name: digit.ftp