CAR STICKERS AND CAR LAMINATION
A sticker installed on a vehicle serves both as the company’s ownership mark and a highly noticeable advertisement shown on the streets and roads of Estonia.
We offer car stickers both for long-term and short-term use. The latter are easy to remove, being the best option for advertising campaigns or special offers, for example.
If the sticker or laminating film must also cover the vehicle’s windows, we will use transparent perforated material ensuring visibility. This option is especially used, for example, on public transportation vehicles or minivans belonging to companies or sports teams.
Be sure to consider using laminated materials – it is recommended for ensuring the best possible durability for your vehicle stickers.
We are ready to help you with the design and also provide high-quality installation of your car stickers, if desired or required.
Light box posters
Background walls for fairs
We use the following designing software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS4
– Adobe Illustrator CS4
– Corel X7
– Print files should preferably be submitted in editable PDF format, i.e. in composite PDF format with a scale of 1:1.
– Fonts must be converted to curves.
– Colours must conform to the .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. a composite PDF with CMYK or CMYK/spot colours is required.
– The name of your print file must reflect its content, communicating the information concerning the name and dimensions of the job contained in the file. Also avoid accented characters in your file names.
– Digit Print uses printers working with CMYK colour profiles.
– To obtain the most accurate CMYK colour profile result you must also provide the PMS code.
– Higher-resolution files are preferable, in keeping with higher quality and greater sharpness.
– When decreasing the aspect ratio in the file, the resolution must be increased according to the ratio.
– Files with a size of up to 2 GB may be submitted via the Wetransfer environment to the sales manager and/or project manager.
– We accept files sent via the Dropbox environment.
– Files can be uploaded to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are retained for 1–2 days before they are removed from the FTP server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
User name: digit.ftp