Board printing is an extremely flexible advertising solution, which is very convenient to install, and also move, if needed. Advertisement boards are mostly hung on ceilings or attached to walls.
Advertisement boards can be printed in various sizes and on materials of varying thickness as needed. One should also consider the environmental conditions when choosing the material – for example, a PVC board will endure rain and wind, in contrast to materials printed on kappa.
While previously board printing has been popular for communicating commercial messages, we have been printing more and more boards for artistic purposes lately: for exhibitions, office rooms, fairs etc. There is also a reason for this: images printed on boards look great on every wall and also maintain flawless quality for a long time.
Materials: PVC; Viscom; Kappa; aluminium composite; acrylic glass; glass; MDF; HDF; veneer; wood, sheet metal
Format: < 2,050 x 6,000
If desired, we can help you with your board printing design, and also offer installation advice.
We use the following designing software:
– Adobe Photoshop CS4
– Adobe Illustrator CS4
– Corel X7
– Print files should preferably be submitted in editable PDF format, i.e. in composite PDF format with a scale of 1:1.
– Fonts must be converted to curves.
– Colours must conform to the .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. a composite PDF with CMYK or CMYK/spot colours is required.
– The name of your print file must reflect its content, communicating the information concerning the name and dimensions of the job contained in the file. Also avoid accented characters in your file names.
– Digit Print uses printers working with CMYK colour profiles.
– To obtain the most accurate CMYK colour profile result you must also provide the PMS code.
– Higher-resolution files are preferable, in keeping with higher quality and greater sharpness.
– When decreasing the aspect ratio in the file, the resolution must be increased according to the ratio.
– Files with a size of up to 2 GB may be submitted via the Wetransfer environment to the sales manager and/or project manager.
– We accept files sent via the Dropbox environment.
– Files can be uploaded to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are retained for 1–2 days before they are removed from the FTP server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
User name: digit.ftp