DIGIT PRINT OÜ
DIVERSE AND DEPENDABLE COOPERATIVE PARTNER
Digit Print OÜ, a versatile printing company, benefits from long-standing professional competence in the production of digital prints and offset prints as well as manufacture of illuminated advertising. We thrive to always find the best and most convenient solution for our customers, be it the production of extensive outdoor campaign materials, POS materials, or lighted advertising.
Our quick reaction to customer wishes, a versatile product selection, premium quality, and the desire to accommodate orders for custom solutions make Digit Print OÜ a trustworthy partner.
Our daily customers include larger local shopping centers, banks, leading retail chains, fuel and alcohol undertakings, and internationally known companies. What’s more, we foster close cooperation with a variety of agencies and outdoor media companies. A notable part of our production is used in Scandinavian markets, giving us reason to feel confident that we will not fail in finding the best advertising solution also for your company.
WIDE FORMAT DIGITAL PRINTING - OFFSET - ILLUMINATED ADVERTISING - COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS
Digital printing as a technological phenomenon is characterized by flexibility and promptness. Look no further for the best solution for quick and quality small circulation prints or building-size billboards.
- Wide format PVC and mesh banners
- Posters and window display posters
- Different flags and fabric banners
- Stickers for cars, glass surfaces, floors, display windows
- Sticker labels
- Lighted poster boxes
- Background walls for expositions
- Roll up banners and presentation displays
- Plate printing
- Execution of custom solutions
- LED, phosphor, and neon light solutions
- Light boxes
- Illuminated letters
- Round tower displays
- Maintenance and installation of illuminated advertising
- Custom solutions
Offset printing is the most common type of printing today. This printing method enables printing on a wide variety of paper, cardboard, sheet metal, adhesive materials, and laminate film. The printing method is cost-efficient with average and large circulations.
- Sales pallets- Brochures- Catalogues/programs- Flyers and pamphlets- Wobblers- Different sales materials- Walk through detector covers
- Bus stop posters
- Adhesive notepads
- Pop-up ads
- Calling cards
+372 50 59 799
+372 53 81 3329
+372 53 56 3757
+372 53 81 0077
+372 6 509 142
+372 53 003 259
+372 56 85 4010
+372 5839 2266
We use the following design software:
- Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Corel X7
- We always prefer to receive print files in editing-enabled .PDF format, i.e. as composite .pdf files on a 1:1 scale.
- Fonts should be converted to curves.
- Colors should adhere to .PDF/X-1a requirements, i.e. CMYK or CMYK/spot-colored composite .pdf files.
- The name of a print file should note as precisely as possible the relevant working title and measurements,
avoiding use of special characters.
- Digit Print uses printers with CMYK color profiles.
- For best CMYK color profile accuracy also submit the relevant PMS code.
- Depending on increased quality and sharpness, files with a higher resolution are preferred.
- If file proportions are reduced, the resolution must be increased accordingly.
SENDING A FILE
- Files of up to 2GB can be sent via the Wetransfer environment to a Sales Manager and/or Project Manager.
- We also accept files sent via the Droppox environment.
- Files may be sent to Digit Print’s public FTP server where the files are stored for 1 – 2 days before removal from the server.
FTP server: ftp.digit.ee
Läike tee 3c, 75312, Peetri, Harjumaa
Telefon: +372 65 09 158
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL US!
Phone: +372 65 09 158
WRITE TO US!
Peterburi tee 81, 11415,
+372 6 509 158
DIGIT PRINT OÜ
© 2016 Copyright Digit Print OÜ - Copyright Rauno Herik
Terms and conditions applicable to price quotes, offers, and orders:
1. A price quote remains valid for two weeks (14 days).
2. To avoid any later complaints, the deadline for completion of any work must be agreed upon in writing by e-mail.
3. Delays on the part of the customer in sending relevant source materials also postpone the deadline for completion of the work.
4. Any complaints pertaining to the quality of work should be submitted in writing by e-mail no later than within five days as from receipt of the work.
5. For more detailed requirements applicable to print files go to our home page at www.digit.ee
6. Accepting a price quote, the customer simultaneously accepts above terms and conditions.
7. Information (including attachments) included in a e-mail is confidential and meant for professional use by addressees of the e-mail only as disclosure of information contained in e-mails (or their attachments) may violate Digit Print OÜ’s business secrets. Information contained in an e-mail may neither be forwarded without explicit consent by the sender nor disclosed in any manner to unauthorized persons.